Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the delivery charges? Orders above $59 will qualify for free delivery. Otherwise, a $8 delivery fee will apply.
- What are the delivery timings? We deliver your order on every Wednesday and Saturday between 8am to 2pm. The above timings might fluctuate during peak periods, such as on Public Holidays and also depends on our delivery loads from time to time.
- Can I select a specific time for delivery? Unfortunately, we are unable to allocate a specific time for delivery as our dispatch services has a planned route for deliveries. Drop us a note and let us know your preferred timing and we will try our best to meet your request if possible.
- How is my order being packed for delivery?
All orders packed with loads of ice and are delivered in Foam Boxes to ensure its freshness and quality. Driver will take out seafood from the box and pass to you when arrived.
- What if no one at home to receive my order ?
You can text us one day before your delivery day to request for special arrangement. We will keep your seafood in the box with ice to keep it fresh. It can be last for 5-7 hours without compromising the freshness and quality of your seafood. Hence, if there is no one to receive the order, we will leave the box outside your door and take a photo as proof of delivery.
- How do pre-orders work? As we only prepare fresh seafood and do not stockpile high volume of seafood product. Hence, the availability of seafood products depends on the “catch” supply. We seek your kind understanding that your desired seafood may not be available some times.
- How do I know which items in my order are available?
We will confirm your order via messaging (e.g. WhatsApp) the night before delivery. We will contact you to suggest an equivalent alternative and re-schedule a delivery date in cased of no catch for some items.
- Are the seafoods cleaning, de-scaling and de-gutting?
Yes, all our seafood sold are cleaned, de-scaled, and de-gutted for your convenient.
- How to thaw seafood? Take the pack in the freezer and place it at the chiller overnight if you have time. If you are in hurry, you may place it under cold running water without open the packaging.
- How should seafood be stored? We recommend to consume the seafood within one to two day after purchase for the ultimate freshness and flavor. If the seafood will be consumed within 2 days after purchase, store it in a clean refrigerator at a temperature of 4°C or below. Frozen seafood can be kept up to 1 -2 months.
- Are the products Farm-Raised or Wild-Caught? All of our seafoods are wild catch.
- What is the cancellation, return and exchange policy?
Strictly no cancellation is allowed once order has been submitted and paid.
Please check all items upon receiving and contact us within 24 hours of delivery if any issue. We will make the necessary arrangements on a case-by-case basis.
We maintain strict standards in our seafood preparation and packaging to ensure that freshness and quality is delivered to you. Due to food hygiene and the perishable nature of seafood, we will not be accepting any returns in exchange for refunds.
Disputes arising out of freshness must be supported with photo evidence and to be evaluated by Hanphy Seafood on a case-by-case basis. The cut-off timing for such request is 1159pm (2359 hours) on the same day of delivery.